Data protection declaration
- 1 General
- The company Freudenberg Siebdruck Industrie GmbH, Am Feld 4, 01257 Dresden - referred to below as "Freudenberg" - is a manufacturer of plastic products (such as front panels). Further information on Freudenberg can be found in the imprint.
- Freudenberg is responsible within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and is also a service provider.
- Freudenberg takes data protection seriously. Your data will be collected in accordance with the statutory provisions. You can obtain comprehensive information about these at www.datenschutz.de.
- 2 Inventory data
Inventory data is personal data that is required to create a customer account in order to use Freudenberg's services. This data includes: First and last name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address of the customer.
- 3 Order data
- Order data refers to personal data that is required in order to establish, structure, change or terminate the contractual relationship with you, including its content. This includes: inventory data according to § 2, usage or performance data, contract billing and payment data, etc.
- Freudenberg processes and uses this order data for the purpose of establishing, implementing and amending individual contractual relationships.
- 4 Duration of data storage
Your personal data pursuant to §§ 2 and 3 will be deleted immediately upon termination of the contractual relationship and to the extent that no statutory provisions require further processing, in particular the retention of the data, or express permission has been granted by law or by you.
- 5 Disclosure to third parties
- Freudenberg will use your personal data pursuant to §§ 2 and 3 solely to enable you to use the services of Freudenberg. Freudenberg will not disclose your personal data to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes unless you have expressly consented to this.
- Freudenberg employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to personal data.
- Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties pursuant to §§ 2 and 3 if this is necessary for the performance of the contract (e.g. delivery companies, payment processing companies, etc). If Freudenberg subsequently has to disclose data to third parties, Freudenberg will only do so on condition that these third parties commit themselves to Freudenberg by contract to observe the protection of your data.
- Your personal data will also be passed on in accordance with §§ 2 and 3 insofar as Freudenberg is legally obliged to disclose this data. However, Freudenberg will inform you of this without delay.
- 6 Cookies
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and used by many millions of websites to identify regular visitors. Cookies at Freudenberg do not contain any personal information about users, but only an identification number that has no meaning outside of our services. The cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive. This allows Freudenberg to tailor its websites to meet your interests. Additionally, cookies also enable Freudenberg to measure the effectiveness of a particular advertisement and to control its placement accordingly, so that its placement is based on the thematic interests of the user, for example.
- In order to ensure that visiting our website is attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small extra files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (these are so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can configure your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- Cookies that are required to execute the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are dealt with separately in this data protection declaration.
- You can disable the storage of cookies using the security settings of your browser; however, Freudenberg would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of the Freudenberg website to their full extent.
- 7 Log files
- Every time a user accesses the Freudenberg website and every time a file is retrieved, data relating to this process is stored in a log file by the provider. This data is only stored for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The storage of the IP address also serves to prevent abuse.
In detail, the following data record is stored for each retrieval:
- Your IP address
- The remote host (name and IP address of the computer requesting the page)
- The time, the status, the amount of data transferred and the website from which you came to the requested page (referrer)
- The product and version information of the browser used (user agent).
This raw statistical data is deleted after 60 days at the latest.
- Freudenberg does not establish a link between the page requests and usage stored in the server log and individual persons. A link is only made when the IP address is stored in the event of suspected misuse for the purpose of combating misuse.
- 8 Advertising and marketing,
Freudenberg will process and use your personal data pursuant to § 2 only for the purpose of providing you with advice, for market research and for advertising, provided that you have consented to this. This includes personalisation services, interactive communication (sending of e-mails, pop-up windows and product offers), the provision of targeted, user-specific content and banner advertising.
- 9 Withdrawal of consent and right to object
- You are entitled to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time with future effect vis-à-vis Freudenberg.
- You may also object at any time to the creation of user profiles by Freudenberg – within the scope of this data protection declaration – for advertising and market research purposes and for the needs-based design of Freudenberg's websites.
- Please send your revocation and objection to Freudenberg Industrie Siebdruck, Data Protection, Am Feld 4, 01257 Dresden, Germany.
- 10 Data security
All data stored on Freudenberg's servers are protected against access by unauthorised persons by means of series-connected security systems. Freudenberg employees and system service providers regularly check the effectiveness of the protection.
- 11 Retrievability of the data protection provisions
You may download and print out these data protection provisions from any page of the Freudenberg websites under the heading "Data Protection".
- 12 Right to information
You have the right at any time to obtain information about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients, and the purpose for which it is stored. You can obtain information about the stored data at the following address: Freudenberg Industrie Siebdruck, Data Protection, Am Feld 4, 01257 Dresden, Germany.
- 13 Credit assessment
The supplier shall be entitled to disclose personal data stored for the purpose of executing the contract to third parties, in particular credit institutions, credit protection organisations and credit reference agencies (e.g. Schufa, Creditreform), debt collection and factoring companies, in compliance with the applicable data protection provisions, insofar as this serves the purpose of processing the order or safeguarding the legitimate interests of the supplier.
In order to protect its legitimate interests, the contractor is also entitled to obtain and process information about the customer's personal data from credit agencies in order to check the customer's creditworthiness. The customer's interests worthy of protection shall be taken into account in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The data protection measures are always subject to technical updates. We therefore ask you to keep yourself informed about our data protection measures at regular intervals by consulting our data protection declaration.
We value your trust in us. Therefore, we would like to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data at any time. If you have any questions that have not been answered by this data protection declaration or if you would like more detailed information on any point, please contact our data protection officer at any time.
Status: May 2018